Friday, September 5, 2008

Looks can be deceiving!


     I know it looks like she is an angel...but looks can be deceiving.  This serene pic was only achived after 2 hours of fusing, crying and screaming bloody murder while taking a bath.  Even though she is 4 weeks old, Ava is far from a routine.  I thought for sure she was tired and would slip right into sleep this morning and that I would be able to go back to bed also.  Was I wrong!  So after a lot of fussing, I decided to give her a bath under the theory that it would wear her out.  Well, it did.  Of course, I had to endure 5 minutes of screaming, but I would say that it was worth it.  

     I also discovered a second use for the baby monitor.  Not only does it help me hear what Ava is up to, it also helps me keep track of the naughty bunny.  He is no longer safe to wreak havoc while I am out of the room....beware bunny, your cord chwing days may be coming to an end!

No comments: