Monday, September 15, 2008

Ava's first dress

This is Ava's first dress. I was surprised at how cute she was. I didn't think I would get so mushy inside at the sight of her in a dress. I've never been a 'girly girl', but this dress was so adorable! It is funny to think that she has never worn a dress before. It is fun to be there for all of her firsts...as cliched as it is. Another first, her first 'social' smiles. She has always been a smiley baby, but I realized last Saturday that she was responding to Aaron's smiles. This little girl is so much fun! I would have never thought that I would be so smitten. I knew having a child would be rewarding, but never dreamed that it could be this good! What did I do to deserve smiles like these?

1 comment:

sue ellen said...

Little girls are so fun! I used to love getting you all dressed up and taking you out. I miss those days. But get to live it all over again through you. = )