Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thank you so much!

Thank you all so much for all of your comments! I just wrapped up the presentation portion of my assignment and have a week to write the paper. I appreciate your help sooooo much! I had a George Bailey-like moment as I sat down to read all of the comments. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! I am also floored by how insightful and thoughtful your responses were. This is such a great movie for so many reasons and I am glad I picked it for my final assignment. I needed a little pick me up right now.

So, I figured you needed a bit of a reward...what better way to thank you than with pictures of Ava? Here are the updates from our family.

Thanksgiving at the Setter's
Right after waking up from a nap...snuggle time with Mommy!

Ava's new favorite activity: reading books.

The Setter Clan

Our princess...in her Halloween costume.

This little update was fun! I'll have to get back here more often. See you soon!




2 comments:

Roxanne said...

that costume is HILARIOUS!! Where did yo gte it? I LOVE IT!!

lizzie w said...

Got it online...Aaron loves Star Wars. Yoda was actually fist choice, but I decided at the last minute that she should look a bit more femenine.