Monday, October 13, 2008

Sombody should be sleeping

Ok, so not just somebody, but two somebodies should be sleeping right now! However, I don't believe that is Ava's plan right now. This seems to be her favorite time to be awake...anywhere between 4 and 6 am. So here we are, me at the computer and Ava in her swing. I do see signs of fading though.

This is not pic of us right now.... I would not be smiling so big. Aaron took this a few days ago. It not only show how big Ava is getting, it shows how tired Lizzie is getting. I am going with the "fake til you make it" motto right now. She was doing really good with sleeping (5-6 hour stretches at night) but has seemed to have slipped backwards.

Speaking of slipping, I think she is slipping back into crankiness....I mean sleepiness...I must go and fight the good fight.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hey Lizzie! What a nice surprise to see your comment on my blog! Congratulations on the birth of your sweet little one. She is adorable and precious! Sounds like you have fallen completely in love with her...isn't it amazing how that happens!!

I love the movie you posted...how awesome was that! What did you use to make it?
It was pretty cute b/c as i was watching it Kinsley was standing over my shoulder and dancing to the music of your movie...smile.

Oh, your comments about getting into a routine w/ Ava brought me back to when Kinsley was that age. It seems like they'll never get into a "groove" but somehow it just happens. I know, doesn't give you much hope for right now, but know there's light at the end of the tunnel! Just keep doing what your doing b/c you are doing a great job!

Whew, sorry about the long comment...i tend to get longwinded w/ these things. Take care & it was great to hear from you. I'll definitely be back to keep updated on the Woodyatt household.